- Built in Finland in 1963.
- In 1993 the Republic of Estonia leased the Tarmo from Finland for 191 million kroons.
- Her ice belt is 3.8 m wide, 33 mm thick in the bow, 32 mm in the stern and 33 mm on the sides. Fuel consumption at full power is 52 t in 24 h and autonomy 20 days and nights.
- Length 84.5 m, breadth 21.2 m, draught 7.4 m.
- Main engin epower 10120 kW, speed 15.5 knots, 4 propellers, fuel consumption 30 t.
- Crew 33.
- EVA-316 is a multi-purpose vessel owned by the Martime Administration.
- Built in Finland in 1980 (originally called Lonna).
- In 2004 a contract was signed with the shipyard Vakaru Laivu for the conversion of the buoy tender EVA-316 into a multi-purpose vessel. During modifications the hull was elongated by 7.8 m, the ship was outfitted with oil-combating systems and storage tanks, and a towing notch was built to carry out towing operations in ice conditions; also, the bow was rebuilt as an icebreaker bow. In addition, new powerful firefighting systems were installed and the main engines replaced.
- Length 57.9 m, breadth 12.2 m, draught 3.8 m.
- Main engine power 3x1717 kW, deadweight 260 t, 2 propellers, fuel consumption 24 t.
- Crew 13.
Last updated: 21.09.2021